Production companies interested in licensing DEATH, THE MUSICAL are asked to fill out this form or please contact creative director Aaron Alon at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Houston Chronicle theatre critic Buzz Bellmont gave DEATH, THE MUSICAL a rave revue, calling for all off-Broadway and intimate venues to consider programming it: “This musical should be reproduced by every little theatre across the United States.“
DEATH, THE MUSICAL is…
- EASY TO MOUNT: 2m/2w and can be staged with little more than a table and chairs
- EXPANDABLE and appropriate to nearly any venue
- MARKETABLE & APPEALING to high school and college students, as well as adults of all ages
- CUSTOMIZABLE: We can provide transpositions and arrangements and can work with you on cutting/reordering sketches and songs
- WORKSHOPPED AND TESTED: Workshopped during a successful tryout production in Houston (October 2011)
Click here for a quote or for more information!